|Got milk ???|
1 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs, yolks, and vanilla; mix until fluffy.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Stir in the peanuts.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls.
- Place on the prepared cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- These cookies taste great when slightly undercooked.