1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 cup salsa
2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended.
- Stir in chicken.
- Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place in a lightly sprayed baking dish.
- Spread cheese over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream