The recipe I get the most request for...
3 boxes mushrooms
1 package bacon (cooked and crumbled)*
1 cup mayonnaise**
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar*
1/2 small onion chopped finely (optional)
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside.
- Mix bacon, mayo, cheddar, onion (optional), and garlic salt(to taste).
- Stuff into mushrooms and bake at 350 degrees until stuffing is bubbly. Do not overcook.
- Mushrooms are best served hot from the oven.
* amount of bacon and cheese can be adjusted to your taste
** for creamier stuffing add more mayo